Fatima Al'zahraa Blog

Comment here


Friday 13 July 2012

Quote and Saying for Muslimah, my sisters

 Image for display purpose only. I don't own any right of this image.

السلام عليكم


Some people saw me and ask me about what i wear "Why are you wearing that, isn’t it very 
hot?” I smile and answer: "The fires of hell are hotter.~By me:Fatima Al~zahraa' Abdullah 



God tells me to cover myself, to hide my beauty and to tell the world that I’m not here to please men with my body; I’m here to please God. God elevates the dignity of a woman’s body by commanding that it be respected and covered, shown only to the deserving – only to the man I marry.~By me:Fatima Al~zahraa' Abdullah 




Some people ask, "What kind of woman you wanna be?"

my 1st friend answer: I want to be successful woman.

my 2nd friend answer: I want to marry with a handsome and rich man!! my other friend answer: I want to be the most fashionable woman in the earth, i want to have my own shop and i want to be a very famous designer!! then... they looked at me, i smile, and answer "Insha'allah I want to be a good wife, a good mother, a good Muslim woman and i hope i will be more better than now. To be a good person. Helping other, become a good example to others. I want to be respectful woman who put her dignity as one of her priority."~By me:Fatima Al~zahraa' Abdullah 



I will show the world what's inside my heart and be loved for who I am (:~~By me:Fatima Al~zahraa' Abdullah 



"Woman who cover / protect their aurah (including neck, feet and hand) is the most beautiful and respectful woman at the same time". ~~By me:Fatima Al~zahraa' Abdullah 



The most wonderful thing ever happened in my life is, I got to marry the man of my dreams and converted to Islam. Alhamdulilah ♥~By me:~By me:Fatima Al~zahraa' Abdullah 


Dear sisters of Islam:

Wear your Hijab properly. Do not show your neck, your forearm, your figure / body shape, your feet or even a little hair or your front hair. Wear loose clothes that hide your body shape, wear socks to cover your feet, wear long sleeves / long gloves, wear inner neck to cover your neck, also wear something to cover your hair properly, wear a long Hijab to cover your chest and your back. Do not wear something tight or something that can see through. Share this to save our Muslim sisters! OR ignore this because you don't even care to cover your own awrah ( عورة)~~By me:Fatima Al~zahraa' Abdullah




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fatima Al-Zahraa' | Designed by www.rindastemplates.com | Layout by Digi Scrap Kits | Author by Fatima Al~Zahraa' Abdullah :)